Next week, Monday May 4th to Friday May 8th, is Virtual Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week! Join us in celebrating our ROCKSTAR staff, and sending our tokens of appreciation for their efforts both in and out of the classroom, as they teach and guide our children daily.
Here are a few suggestions on how you and your child can show our hardworking teachers and staff your appreciation.
Note: your student can access their teacher’s email information through Canvas.
· Draw/take a picture of a flower and email it to your teacher
· Send a short video from your child expressing their thanks
· Email your teacher a picture of what you think kindness looks/feels like
· Create a card for your teacher or favorite staff members, and send a photo of it to them
· Send a letter or drawing with “I Miss You!”
· Simply click this LWES Staff Appreciation Link to fill out the form from our LWES Administration to share your special message of appreciation and words of encouragement with the teachers and staff!
Please help make our Virtual Staff Appreciation Week one to remember!
- Your LWES PTO Board